Friday, October 12, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Oct 12


Not really sure who won last night.  I think if you are an Obama fan then Biden won, if you like Romney then Ryan won.  I posted on my facebook last night during the debate the question who is winning, and I think since I am in Wisconsin that more homegrown Wisconsin people are my friends that they picked Ryan, if you are listening to this, same deal, you most likely think that Ryan won, I think for just geographic reasons.  Who do you think won, and why?  I will tell you what I didn’t like was the interrupting, by the candidates, and by the moderator.  I feel that this was a tighter run debate than the past debate and I think that the candidates looked more at ease than their bosses.  It could be that they are sitting or it could be that they are not the face for the party but as the secondary face.  The CNN poll from immediately after the debate had Ryan topping Biden 48 to 44% while CBS had Biden winning 50 to 31%.  There are 25 days until the election, and that means only 25 more days of candidate overload and 25 days for you to make up your mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment