Monday, October 29, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Oct 29


We are in the midst of the presidential election and people say stupid things, we hear garbage from all the candidates, I bet if you think about it you can think of stupid things said by each and every person running for office.  We have 8 days left then it all starts again for the next election cycle.  The reason I started with the people say stupid things is that I was on facebook yesterday (by that is not the stupid thing) someone posted “In some parts of the country school is being canceled because of the hurricane” and someone posted “lucky” in response.  Really?  Why would that be lucky?  I understand that some people just don’t get it and some people are trying to be funny, I have been accused of try to be funny many times in my life, but I don’t think I ever wished bad on anyone or was happy for anyone’s misfortune.  This huge super storm dubbed Hurricane Sandy that will be hitting the east coast later today or early tomorrow, will be devastating when it does make land fall.  Walls of water flooding the area, gale force winds, heavy rains and cold weather afterward making for miserable living, I hope and pray for the best.  

No comments:

Post a Comment