Thursday, October 18, 2012

Daily Dose of BS Oct 18


Magnets are polarizing, so are political campaigns.  When I was growing up I was always told that who I vote for is my opinion and mine alone.  Of all the stuff I learned not to share this is about the one thing that I try not to tip my hand on.  I have opinions and I share them and if you ask my kids I overshare sometimes.  But politically I try to keep those opinions to myself.  The reason I bring this up is that there is a backlash happening right now with people who overshare their political ideas on facebook.  There are thousands of people dropping millions of friends over their sharing and over sharing of political bs.  I have a hand full of these so called friends, sharing their thoughts about why they think that this candidate is better than that one and to be honest I really don’t mind the facts but when people start putting out the same bs that we are seeing and hearing from the political action committees then they have gone to far.  I have not unfriended any of my facebook friends because of their thoughts, I would like to learn how to hide their status’ though.  A couple of questions I pose to you, have you unfriended anyone on facebook or in real life because of their political views, also how do I make it so that I do not have to see all the political bs that they keep posting on facebook? 

No comments:

Post a Comment