Thursday, January 5, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 5 Alexa

We have been inundated this winter with commercials for the Alexa from Amazon.  I ended up getting one as a gift for Christmas and I’ll tell you what it is pretty cool.  Ask it the question Alexa what is the weather and in her sultry computer voice she says the weather today in Lay Crosse is then she continues with the forecast.  Ask her to tell you a joke and you hear one of the cheesiest jokes you would ever hear, Alexa, do you want to go on a date? I like our relationship the way it is.  I have been having fun with her.  There is a concern now with Alexa always listening and the question is what does she hear?  Alexa is always on and always listening, can she incriminate you?  Also when are they going to roll out the Alexa that can do dishes and laundry?  I already have a house full of people that don’t like doing those chores. 

No comments:

Post a Comment