Thursday, January 12, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 12 netflix cheating

Infidelity, the cheating spouse, it isn’t what it seems.  It didn’t mean anything.  I really only enjoy it when it is us.  It won’t happen again, I promise.  But the draw is there and the lines have been drawn in the sand.  You are home alone and that urge gets you, you are weak, you can fight her power, you can fight her draw, you can – never mind only one more time, yeah right.  The TV is already on and you have Netflix turned on and you have already started watching the show you and your spouse were watching together.  That draw is real, I feel it on a fairly regular basis, I am home alone often and the tv is on, and sometimes, I can’t help myself I want to only watch one episode, just one she will never know, but guess what she will.  It isn’t worth it, you can watch these shows together.  Speaking of Netflix cheating, what services do you have besides Netflix?  I also have Hulu and Amazon prime, and we just are finishing up Agent X.  What shows are you currently watching? 

No comments:

Post a Comment