Friday, January 20, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 20 Trump

I have heard he is not my president most of my life, I seem to recall when I started getting politically educated that even back in the 80’s people used to say he’s not my president.  I have to disagree with you, he is our president.  Whomever gets elected and then sworn in as the commander in chief is indeed your president.  You may not agree with much of what that person stands for but that elected person is your president.  With that being said, today marks the swearing in of our 45th president and you bet there are many protesting, demonstrating and marching in Washington DC and around the country.  But on the other hand there are many cheering, celebrating and rejoicing as Donald Trump gets sworn in.  I am unsure of how things are going to go under a Trump administration but as with any change at the top there will be some shake up and some uncertainty.  I wish for nothing but the best for all in politics, as I do not want our country to fail.  God Bless America. 

No comments:

Post a Comment