Tuesday, January 24, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 24 Trump

Cut the guy some slack.  I said it 8 years ago and I will say it when the next administration takes over, give the guy a break.  You never ever stepped into a new job and were wonderful at it.  NEVER.  And add to it the eyes of the world on your every move.  I expect there to be mistakes, and tests pushing the limits of things, as with every new person in every new position.  Being a person who works in the public eye but not nearly as much as the president I know that there are going to be people who like you, and people who hate you.  I had a boss once that told me that you are not nearly as good as your biggest fan and not as bad as your biggest detractor, you are somewhere in the middle.  Give the man a break for the first few weeks, he is going to make some mistakes, we all do when we start out on a job.  I will however give one suggestion to the new administration, don’t lie to us, we and by we I mean Americans are pretty smart and can take a lot, however, lying isn’t an easily forgiven crime.  

No comments:

Post a Comment