Monday, January 30, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 30 great things

When I turned on my laptop this morning the picture was of a beach somewhere and for a moment I was transformed there then my eyes caught the words that were above the login button it said do great things.  Do Great Things, these are words that we should all strive for each and every day, I don’t always achieve this goal, but in the back of my mind it is something that I try to do.  I do try to do the things that put me in the right frame of mind to at least try to do great things.  I heard a quote quite a while ago saying something like this you don’t see successful people leaving the grocery cart outside the cart coral, and that got me thinking, you really don’t see that.  I guess if you start small and focus you truly can do great things.  

No comments:

Post a Comment