Thursday, January 26, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 26 tv

I like watching tv maybe even love watching tv.  I am finding that more and more there are moments on some sitcoms that push the limits, and I thought I had some pretty liberal limits.  There is lots on the television that push the limits of what should be available to the mass audience.  Don’t get me wrong I don’t want to censor anything or anybody but do you think that there should be censorship on tv?  There are many situations that are shown in tv that make the younger watcher question the reality of what they are seeing.  I recall watching shows with my kids in the room and having one or more ask to explain the situation or the question that arose often was “Is that person a good guy or bad person?”  The lines most certainly are blurred.  What are your thoughts on today’s tv? 

No comments:

Post a Comment