Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 10 follow through

What ever happened to follow through?  I bought a Santa beard and hair back in November from the world’s biggest box store.  I looked locally.  Couldn’t find it.  Long story short I got some hair but it was a Mrs. Claus hair set.  What the heck am I supposed to do with that?  I immediately contacted the company to try to get my hair problem taken care of.  Here it is 3 weeks after Christmas and I still have not got closure on this.  I did talk via email to at least 4 customer service people the person before yesterday’s conversation said yes they saw the mistake and yes I will be getting a refund in 5 to 7 days I waited 9 days before I contacted them again, yesterday’s person said to me I need to call the customer service number.  I didn’t have time to do that yesterday, but why have I had to jump through so many hoops for a 42-dollar refund?  At this point it is the principle of the thing.  I just always thought that when you tell someone you are going to do something you follow through with it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment