Monday, January 16, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 16 gps

Over the weekend I wanted to go to a funeral to pay my last respects.  I found the address of this rural church and proceeded to go to google maps to find the driving directions, using the gps on my phone to navigate me to the rural church.  I didn’t make it to the funeral heck I couldn’t even find the church.  I have heard how people have had bad luck with the different maps out there and how gps units have told people to turn down wrong streets, but this is the first time I have experienced it where it had me miles away from my true destination.  Needless to say I missed the wake and the funeral, instead of getting upset about missing these events, we decided to explore some of the small towns we went through.  Not really what was planned for Saturday but wasn’t the worst thing going either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment