Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 25 telemarketing



I don’t know about you but I get phone calls just about everyday on my home phone and my cell phone from automated sales people.  I for one am sick of it.  I am on the no call list and I tell the people to take my name off the list, they don’t.   I thought that the government has put into play fines and other punishments for those that push the limits and call your home phone and your personal cell.  Apparently they are not doing anything about it as I still get calls everyday.  Lately they are telling me that they are about my credit card.   Umm not true it is paid off every month.  I am getting so sick of picking up the phone only to say hello twice and then have a good recorded voice tell me oh I’m sorry my headset slipped, and then go into a prerecorded spiel of bs.  It is getting to the point where I don’t even like to answer my phone anymore.  Stop the madness.  I hate telemarketing.

No comments:

Post a Comment