Monday, January 9, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 9 racism

Racism is alive in 2017.  By now we have all seen the video of the 4 black suspects holding a young mentally challenged white man for hours while broadcasting it live on Facebook.  I have heard this act called a hate crime and I agree.  If any group of people pick on someone other than the group doing the picking it is bullying or hate.  I get good natured ribbing, I do it myself in group of friends, heck we sometimes go over the line, but at no time have I ever physically attacked anyone, if I did I would expect to be charged with a crime and if I were saying to them at the same time pointing out why I disliked them and all their differences I would expect to also be charged with a hate crime.  We are in 2017 and  by now you would think that we would like each other or at least get along with each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment