Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Daily Dose of BS Jan 18 stolen tires

I have always thought of La Crosse, Wisconsin as a safe place to live, low crime, low murder rate, good people.  Imagine my surprise when on Tuesday I heard from a co-worker that someone stole the four tires and rims right off her car.  I immediately thought that she has to have a cool car with super expensive tires and rims, it has to be the case right.  Wrong, someone stole the 4 tires and rims off a 2003 Toyota Corolla.  Who the hell steals the tires off a car to begin with?  But a Toyota Corolla?   What the?  The car was in her alley behind her house.  If this would have happened to my car my neighbors would have been awaked by me yelling.  This isn’t Chicago, or New York but La Crosse, Wisconsin who the hell steals the tires off a car?  By the way if you are missing a couple of car jacks I know where they are, contact me for that information, better yet call the La Crosse Police, I am sure that they would like to talk with you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment