Friday, December 9, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 9 Big Mac

Do you have a favorite food?  I have a few favorite types of food but I don’t think that I could narrow it down to a one specific food.  "Big Mac Daddy" Don Gorske from Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin did something that I don’t think anyone will beat, he ate his 29,000 big mac sandwich from Mc Donalds.  29,0000 of the same thing.  Don has been having 2 a day for a long, long, long time.  I took 29,000 and divided it by 2 for the 2 a day and then divided it by 365 for the number of days in a year and came up with the number 39.72 so if my math is right Don has eaten 2 Big Macs a day for almost 40 years.  There is nothing that I like that much that would have me doing it two times a day for 40 years.  Nothing.  Back to the whole favorite food thing, what is your favorite food?  For me?  Mexican food, not a particular item but the category.  

No comments:

Post a Comment