Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 14 online shopping

When is the last time you ordered something online?  25% of Black Friday purchases were online.  Free shipping day is coming up on Friday this week.  Many are shopping Amazon prime and all the deal websites out there are being shopped more than ever.  I see the UPS truck, the Fed Ex truck and of course the Mail truck hit up my neighborhood every day.  A couple of weeks before Thanksgiving I ordered something online from the biggest of big box stores because I couldn’t find what I was looking for locally, and I did look.  I was supposed to get my package on the 28th of November and I ended up getting it on the 23rd I was happy because it was a new wig for playing the man in red.  My gig was to be on the 3rd.  I eagerly opened my package and it was the wrong wig, they sent me the Mrs. Claus wig.  (insert jokes here) I immediately jumped online filled out a return request and waited.  I thought that they would get me the wig I ordered in time for the gig.  Guess what it didn’t happen.  In fact I am still waiting after 4 times of contacting the company.   I guess long story short is if you are dealing with a company and ordering it online, be ready for disappointment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment