Friday, December 2, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 2 shoes

Here is something weird to think about but think about your shoes for a minute.  When is the last time you bought a new pair?  I just picked up a new pair of shoes.  I like a good pair of slip in shoes for heading into work, and for a quick shoe to throw on when around home or if I gotta run and do a few errands.  I found a pair of slip ons that I found super comfortable and wore them about the past 9 months only to have them wear out.  I returned to the same store where I originally bought them and they didn’t have the same color that I had but had black, I bought them, they aren’t the same, not as comfortable and don’t fit as well.  Same thing has happened with tennis shoes over the years, you find a pair you really like, your feet get used to the feel and you know the quality, you wear the heck out of the shoes, and when it comes time to replace you head to your favorite shoe store, you go looking for your shoes, and either they don’t have them or they have them and the quality has changed.  Why?  We spend most of our days with shoes on, you would think that the shoe people would want us to keep buying their shoes.  Wouldn’t you? 

No comments:

Post a Comment