Thursday, December 29, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 29 travel

Over the river and though the woods, on your way overnight somewhere…. doesn’t matter where next door or across country.  Picture what you have to bring.  Why is it as Americans we feel the need to bring everything we could ever think of for the trip?  You have to pack your toiletry bag, a book, a swim suit, a change of clothes for each day, a laptop, some snacks, my cpap machine, an extra pair of shoes…. what else did I forget?  Oh yea my phone, my charger, the gps, coffee mug, winter hat, gloves, oh my goodness where does the list end?   Why do we need to bring so much crap then if there is more than just you, you need to multiply all that by however many are traveling with you, and if kids are along you need toys, videos, games more snacks etc.  As Americans we have too much stuff.  I feel bad for the people with those little wind up cars, how do you get all your stuff for your overnight in the vehicle?  Downsize, now there is a novel concept, would you NOT like fries with that?  Speaking of downsizing, what are your New Year goals?  

No comments:

Post a Comment