Monday, December 19, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 19 politics

I was thinking about it over the weekend that if we as a country put any doubt into the presidential election that we are then diluting the process.  Think about it whether your candidate won or not if we put into question the outcome of this past election and we keep questioning it that it will put our whole process into question and if that process is in question than our whole government comes into question we must accept the outcomes of the elections and then fight to change them the next time.  We had our family Christmas over the weekend and it is funny even though I had mentioned to a few of the guests that I didn’t want to talk politics since I talk about politics and other events as my job, I like weekends and especially family time to be politic free, it was brought up.  I don’t think that we can ever please everyone when it comes to politics or anything for that matter.  Hope your politically correct holiday time is peaceful. 

No comments:

Post a Comment