Friday, December 30, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 30 end of year

This time of year gives many the chance to reflect and remember.  As we wrap up 2016 and begin our journey of 2017 I just want to hit a few highlights of my 2016, my oldest son and I took a trip to Boston, to celebrate his 21st birthday, he also graduated from Western Technical College, my middle son is now a senior and the twins started high school.  My favorite memory of my family was trumped every Sunday when we all got together and laughed and loved, topped by a family hike on Christmas day making a snowman.  My job is awesome and I wouldn’t trade it for the world but I did get to do the coolest thing I have ever got to do as a radio personality, this year brought lots of great interviews including talking to Paul Stanley from my favorite band in the world KISS.  Here is to the memories of 2016 and also to the unpublished pages of 2017, may they be the best ever.  Happy New Year.  

No comments:

Post a Comment