Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 13 America is great

Does America need a reboot?  The calls during the election were let’s make America great again, are we really not great anymore?  I have spent my entire life in America minus a few days and I for one feel like we are great.  Are there a few things that I would change, oh yeah, but even in the best scenario of the best events in your life there are still things that you would like to change.  I think that in our constant strive to always be bigger, better, faster, stronger that we don’t take the time to enjoy what has been built up.   Do we have things to do to make our county even better, yes we do, but is America not great?  I kind of think that we are but then again I am kind of biased. 

No comments:

Post a Comment