Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 28 death

Everybody dies.  I hate to sound like a crass uncaring person. But I have been seeing so many people curse the year for taking so many of our iconic celebrities. You know that every year we're blessed with new life and good news as well as death and bad news. Every year we have celebrity deaths.  I find as I am getting older there are more and more of my aged people dying and the celebrities that I grew up watching are getting older as well, with age comes death.  I was challenged yesterday when I posted something about this on my personal page that there are more celebrities that have passed in 2016 than other years, I google searched it, there are many who die every year.  It's not like we're losing more people were just losing more of the people that we grew up watching. It's sad when people die but it's also an opportunity for us to remember and memorialize. There really are only two certainties in life birth and unfortunately death.

No comments:

Post a Comment