Friday, December 16, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 16 breakfast

They say that breakfast is the most important meal of the day.  I will have to admit that breakfast is probably my favorite weekend meal because I get the chance to enjoy it.  I think that we are pretty blessed here as there are a lot of great breakfast places out there.  I have my favorite and I am guessing that you do as well.  I have a favorite for which ever food I am craving.  I got to say my favorite to get out to eat is American fries, with mushrooms, peppers, and onions add a couple of over easy eggs, a piece of ham and some rye toast and you have a happy Bob.  If you really want to be on my good side add some hollandaise sauce over the top and you have nirvana.  What is your favorite breakfast food and where do you like to go for breakfast? 

No comments:

Post a Comment