Monday, December 12, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 12 shoveling

Obviously over the weekend snow fell, funny how soon we forget, I of course am talking about driving in the snow, I am sure I am not the only person that noticed that people do not remember how to drive in the snow. With the snow came some other events like shoveling and salting, and if you wanted to be young again snowball fights, forts and snowmen. Back to the business of snow, I shovel my walk when we get any amount of snow but I was wondering when other people shovel, my guess is that most people shoveled with the snowfall we just received but in your mind when is the right time to shovel the walk or plow the parking lot? I also wonder when the city decides to bring out the plows? Up through the weekend they didn’t have much practice time, but all the way to work today I had great driving, thanks to the hard working road crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment