Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 6 porch pirates

A lot of us have had packages delivered to our homes either from ordering online or gifts that have been delivered.  I know I have and with teenagers wanting to have the latest and greatest of things we have quite a bit delivered to our homes plus with the way the insurance companies are and the bulk medicines that are prescribed there are packages being delivered all the time.  I have been hearing of some big cities having problems with porch pirates, and by porch pirates I mean the people who help themselves to the items that you have ordered.  I really only thought that this type of thing only happens in big cities but no.  I was talking with my neighbor and she said that it had happened to her a couple of different times but when she told me she laughed a bit saying that they only got toilet paper both times.  

No comments:

Post a Comment