Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 27 technology

As we were together this weekend for Christmas, watching movies on demand, I looked up from my phone at my kids and they were all on their phones also, we then had a discussion about how we are all addicted to our phones and technology.  Can you make it a week without using any computers at all?  My guess is that most of us can't make it a day, from our cell phones, to our cars, to our tvs to our watches, computers are everywhere.  I know I can't go a day without mine, I am an information junkie, I love that I can go to a computer or my phone or a tablet and go to a site like google and find out pretty much anything I want right at my fingertips, if I want to hear a certain song, watch a clip of tv or read a passage of a book, I could find just about anything I would ever want right there.  My job has come a long way from when I started in 1987, we used to play records and carts and recorded on to a reel to reel deck, now we don’t even have record players, cart machines or reel to reel decks our music is all computerized.  I bet your job is different now than it was 20 years ago as well.  Here’s to the past, the present and the future.  I am excited to see what could possibly be next?

No comments:

Post a Comment