Monday, December 5, 2016

Daily Dose of BS Dec 5 Santa

In my 48 years I have seen some good Santa’s and some bad Santa’s.  You know the character I am talking about the jolly old elf in red with the white beard.  I too have played the part.  My favorite question is are you the real Santa?  I have always followed it up with what do you think?  If they say yes then I mention I just say yes just like you are real child and if they say no I follow up with why would you think that, and when pushed will say that there are many helpers.  Playing the part of Santa is not an easy job you have to listen, laugh, engage and smile.  The Mall of America is taking some heat for the hiring of their Santa.  The Mall has hired their first black Santa Larry Jefferson and from what I have seen a fantastic Santa.  Remember that Santa is a fictitious and legendary figure who brings gifts to the homes of well-behaved, as long as the part is played well, does it matter who plays the part?  And aren’t we all a little Santa this time of the year?  

No comments:

Post a Comment