Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 9 Guns


Guns, they are available everywhere, why not level the playing field?  We are about to embark in a national debate on firearms.  Some groups want guns in all schools and others want the gun to go away.  Personally I am leaning toward more guns with consequences, I don’t see why having a gun in a school if it is somewhere where no kid or person with bad intentions would get at it, if the person who has access to it is trained and really knows how to use and would only use it if God forbid that a gunman that came in to the school.  I also have the same thoughts when it comes to concealed carry, if you are trained and pass a mental health test, a yearly mental health test then by all means conceal carry.  I also think that we need to add punishments to those that do not follow the law when dealing with guns maybe a triple or at least a double sentence.  I don’t think that putting restrictions on purchases of legal firearms is the answer, but I also don’t think that we need to have ammo out there that is armor piercing, and clips that are able to hold over 15 rounds.   Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment