Monday, January 21, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 21 inventions


So there I was yesterday afternoon sitting on my recliner, playing on my computer while talking on my smartphone all this while watching a program that recorded a couple weeks ago.  This made me think what are the most important inventions ever, or at least the ones that make a difference in your life?  Some of the ones that I have mentioned are on my list for the best and the worst just think about how much more time we had before we had any of the above because they truly are time suckers and anti-human contact machines.  I also think the car, toilets, indoor plumbing, heat and refrigeration should make the list and the best fix it material out there duct tape should be on the list also.  What are the inventions that you can't live without?   

No comments:

Post a Comment