Friday, January 25, 2013

Daily Dose of BS jan 25 not all created equal


Our forefathers were wrong, we are not all created equal.  I know we all think that we are but guess what we are not.  Let me explain my thoughts here, I will never be able to no matter how hard I try be able to slam dunk a basketball against a professional team, or against anyone for that matter.  I won't be able to run a seven minute mile, I will never be one of the top 100 most handsome people in the world.  There are just somethings that we need to take a look at and say I tried and this is not feasible I am not saying give up on a dream but we have to know that we are not all created equal.  When lots of us were younger I am guessing that we wanted to be something other than what we ended up being because either your parents did it or someone else that you looked up to did that job, we may have even started down the path to obtaining that job but did not do it, why, because either we decided that we didn’t want to do it or we tried and we couldn’t do it, and that is what I am talking about, we are not all created equal.  I think what our forefathers were talking about that we all should have the opportunity to do the things we want.  

No comments:

Post a Comment