Monday, January 28, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 28 gas fire lights


Gas prices are on their way up, again we have 3.27 in La Crosse, funny I was just getting used to the 3.12 we had a few weeks ago.  I thought after the inauguration the prices go down.  Pretty disappointed first of all in myself for allowing myself to think the prices are going to stay at 3.12 and secondly for thinking that the 3.12 was cheap.  I guess it is all relative.  Remember when you were a kid and everyone threw in a buck or two and you cruised for the night.  Not anymore.  Sad day in Brazil as there was a concert where someone was lighting off flairs or pyrotechnics and the fire extinguisher didn’t work, over 200 young adults either burnt or died from smoke inhalation, what a horrible way to die.  I think that pyrotechnics should be outlawed inside.  This is not the first time that this has happened where people going to a concert died because of this stupidity.  Finally I am thinking about who gets contacted when a light is out on the highway?  The light on the road where I turn into the radio station is burnt out?

No comments:

Post a Comment