Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 8 Cancelled tv shows


I am not a fan of tv leading up to this week on the tube, the last few weeks we have been stuck in re-run hell, this week my TiVo has picked up some of my favorite shows but not for much longer.  I am sad to remind you some of the mainstays in our tv viewing are going away.  One of the shows I didn’t really start watching until I got Netflix 30 Rock is going off the air that is a well written funny show.  Another show I am sorry to see leave is The Office, I was wondering how long it would take to go away after Steve Carell left.  A few shows never even get the chance to reel in the viewers for example I really liked Harrys Law with Kathy Bates, Alcatraz, and just started watching the Mob Doctor only to find out that that is canceled in fact last night the season and the series wrapped up.  I also liked the Finder on fox and will miss Horatio Caine with his cheesy opening lines and his sunglasses.  I wonder why some stupid TV shows stay on and others that are watched go away?  Oh well here is to the January sweeps and hopefully some good quality hours of tv watching. 

No comments:

Post a Comment