Thursday, January 31, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 31 Waffle Bowl


The big game is on Sunday, it is a national day of tv, wings, other tasty treats and lots of alcohol in many cases.  My family however has a totally different menu when it comes to the big game, it started at least 12 years ago.  At the Schmidt house we have a family tradition of waffles, and sausage.  I remember the year we started it after reading the Sunday paper I glanced at a front page of a flyer that had a waffle maker on the front page and bought it, been making waffles every single waffle Sunday since.  It’s a great name cause when your team isn’t in the big game you can waffle back and forth and enjoy the plays and commercials.  I even left a party a few years ago when my team was in the waffle bowl to go home to have the breakfast of hotels.  Have a great Waffle Bowl Sunday and go team.

No comments:

Post a Comment