Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 15 la crosse mayor


I went to a mayoral forum last night at the Moose lodge; eight of the 11 running for mayor for the city of La Crosse were in attendance.  You can really learn a lot from listening for a couple of hours.  Even though I have lived in La Crosse for the past 21 years and thought I was in the know of who is who there were a handful of people that I didn’t even know who they were.  I even met a few of the people who are running for city council  I hope to have all the men running for mayor on the radio with me, I am about half way there.  I would think that if I were running for office that I would reach out to all medias that are out there, especially if my number was not listed.  Of the candidates that I have had on, their numbers were in the phone book or easily found, the ones I don’t have on yet, well their numbers are either unlisted or changed from the last time the phone book was updated.  Back to the reason I said I hope to have all the men on the air, it surprises me that there are no women running to run our great community.  Remember to do your homework and get out and vote on February 19th for the primary, this election whittles it down to two candidates that will then run for mayor on April 2nd.  May the best man win!

No comments:

Post a Comment