Monday, January 14, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 14 Packers


Went to a party on Saturday night and watched the Packers with some friends.  I was hoping that the first play of the night was going to be the way game would go, an interception and up by seven to begin the game….bam.  Not quite the way it happened.  Not even close, in fact the Packers were out played in every aspect of the game.  A friend of mine was sitting next to me while we were watching the game and he brought up a great observation, he said when the Packers were a bunch of losers that the fans were awesome, they stuck with the team and when there was a win the fans were grateful winners, now he said that the fans are like every other professional team fan, out for blood and no longer the gracious winner but an in-your-face winner like every other fan.  Now don’t get me wrong I would have loved to see the Pack go on to next week and then to the big game, but am proud of the way the team made it as far as they did with all the injuries that they played through this year.  I am not sure if I am the only other football fan who doesn’t care for Saturday Night games, but I do like that it seemed like I got an extra day of the weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment