Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 16 phone calls


I went through and deleted a bunch of station voice mails from the station voice mail.  As I was listening to them I realized that we get a lot of spam or telemarking calls to a work line that I put on the no call list.  Many of these calls are robo calls telling me of my winnings, all I have to do is call an 800 number.  I have been getting calls at home saying it is imperative for me to call about my credit card.  I don’t even carry a balance on my card.  Enough of the madness, I don’t even answer my home phone if I don’t recognize the number, it is pretty sad that these companies have taken what we used to look forward to answering making it a chore.  I am also not a fan of those who you know that call wait through the voice mail message then hang up without saying anything, causing you to waste time to call and listen to the hang up noise.  

No comments:

Post a Comment