Thursday, January 24, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 24 Office Depot


Well it happened and it was bound to happen, my youngest son ended up with a crack in the glass of his tablet computer that he got for Christmas.  He was bummed and I was kind of mad, in my mind it was ruined and never to be used again after all it was purchased well before Christmas from Office Depot, and I wasn’t sure what kind of a policy they had when it came to broken electronics, boy was I pleasantly surprised as they took the tablet back with the receipt with no questions asked, plus the manager was both friendly and helpful.  This is the way that service is supposed to be, so my hats off to you Office Depot for making it easy on a parent, making a kid happy and for doing business the way it ought to be done, let me rephrase my original kudos, hats off till I head outside, it is below zero after all.  

No comments:

Post a Comment