Monday, January 7, 2013

Daily Dose of BS Jan 7 Black Box


It’s Monday and many people hate Mondays, are you one of them?  I am not sure that there are any days that I like or dislike any other than the rest.  I am not a fan of paydays but that is because I think I got up everyday for this?  I know don’t like it change it, I don’t think that we will ever make what we want to make will we?  I guess we just keep plugging forward right.  I read an article last night before I went to bed that said that most of the new cars rolled off the assembly line have a black box, I am not sure I like this, how can we fight a speeding ticket if the cop can pull the black box data right?  I am not usually a conspiracy guy but if this is available and has been in most cars this decade wouldn’t it be lots easier to find who was where and with what vehicle?  Won't the government be able to track us with that technology and know that at 4:35 yesterday afternoon you were driving down Losey Blvd?  At 5 you were parked in the parking lot at the Mall and at 6:33 your car was parked in your garage.  Combine this info with your cell phone and they will know who you were talking to at what time and for how long where you were and what you were driving.  I am just saying it’s a lot to think about on a Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment