Thursday, July 3, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 3rd - 4th of July

God bless America.  Land that I love.  We are blessed to live in a great country, a country that lets us be who we want to be and a country that gives us the freedom to stand up for what we believe in, a country that offers opportunity, and equal rights.  America, the freest nation on earth, let’s all enjoy each other’s company over the 4th of July.  Independence Day.  A time for family and friends, I remember as a kid having family kick ball tournaments at my mom’s cousin’s family.  I also recall have watermelon seed spitting contests and great barbeque food and pot lucks.  I also remember falling in love with deviled eggs at these picnics and you can’t forget about the fireworks.  Enjoy the Independence day celebration that you celebrate.  

No comments:

Post a Comment