Friday, July 18, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 18 KISS

Kiss is my favorite band.  I have liked them since the first time I heard Beth.  In fact I remember in 4th grade Mr Gray had a Beth 45 and I won it somehow.  I don’t remember how but it was mine all mine.  When I first started off in radio I got the chance to meet the band as an intern at Hot Rockin 104 in Minneapolis.  It was a dream come true, I got to hang out in the same room as Paul Stanley.  I later got to go back stage at the show with my buddy Jason, who was wearing leather pants, it was the 80’s after all, and Gene Simmons said to him cool pants, Jason started to tell him about the pants Gene just said I didn’t ask for the story but thought they were cool.  I later got to meet some other bands, lots of authors, and politicians, and a sitting president, but my memory of meeting Kiss will always rank up toward the top.  Who have you met?  

No comments:

Post a Comment