Thursday, July 10, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 10 IRS

I am able to access my emails from 10 or more years ago.  Most of the things I have said on the radio have been archived as well.  I am guessing if you go to my mom’s house there will be art from when I was a kid.  I don’t understand how a governmental agency an agency that is in charge of our payments to the government, loses its emails unless it has something to hide.   There is also information that is being talked about today about an instant messaging system that was being used for off the record communication.  I don’t get this what about being transparent or being the new better irs.  Will justice be served, will we ever find out what was said in the confines of the irs?  I guess only the walls will know.  

No comments:

Post a Comment