Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 9

Couple things I am thinking about today.  First of all the other day I heard the TSA in other countries are going to make sure that cell phones, computers and tablets turn on before allowing them to be brought on to a plane as checked luggage for people flying into America, that doesn’t make any sense as if someone who could make a bomb that small couldn’t make it so that a piece of electronics that could power on.  We really need to think about things before we say them.  If I thought of this I am guessing that a terrorist has also thought of this.  Also the US government is going to start deporting children who end up crossing the border without a parent or guardian, I thought that this was already happening?  

No comments:

Post a Comment