Monday, July 28, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 28 brothers

I got to hang out with my brothers over the weekend.  It is funny we talked about mostly just stuff from when we were kids, no real life changing stuff but enough to make us laugh most of the night.  I don’t get the chance to just hang out with my brothers very often, in fact I think this was the first time that the three of us have hung out without anyone else probably since we were kids.  There usually is a spouse or kid or friend also in the mix.  We didn’t solve any world issues but we didn’t cause any either, we just kicked back and BS’ed.  Sunday morning brought our Dad into the mix he brought over a bottle of Sunny Brook that used to be his fathers, Grandpa Schmidt has been gone for over 25 years and toasted his life and our lives, and talked smack,  it is good to have family.  Best line of the weekend is when my youngest brother said it sure is great to figure out what to do when there are three type A personalities in the room.  

No comments:

Post a Comment