Friday, July 11, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 11 gas

It just hit me that the summer for kids is just about half way done.  Have you done anything yet this summer to write home about?  There have been the local fests like Riverfest,  June Dairy Days, Freedomfest,  Logger Games, kids ball games, camping, boating and summer picnics.  It seems like more and more that once it gets here, it is gone.  I remember when I was a kid that summer seemed to last forever by the time August rolled around that I was so ready to go back to school.  Kids now a days have so much stuff packed in to their lives are they even getting a chance to be kids?  Yesterday for example had to go to Winona for a baseball game, stopped by Bloedows, the Fleet store and got gas, amazing that gas just 30 miles to the north was 28 cents cheaper than in La Crosse. I filled up all nine gallons worth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment