Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 2nd lack of respect

Total lack of respect.  I am seeing more people with lack of respect to not only themselves but too many around them.  I was driving down West Avenue the other day heading south and in the north bound lane there were two punks on long boards holding up traffic kind of doing a little free styling in the middle of the road.  Really?  Get off the road and allow cars to pass.  This goes for anyone holding up traffic.  As for the lack of respect for themselves look at the pants, it is not only disrespectful to themselves but to others around them.  I am all for being unique, being outside the box, I do get that.  March to the beat of your own drum, that is cool, but to follow the lead of others and to have your pants hanging so low that I see your entire ass, not cool at all.  I have no time for that, and also what would your mother think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment