Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 22 air conditioning

I broke down yesterday and turned on the air.  I had only had it on one other day this year but with the heat and the humidity it was time.  When growing up in Roseville, Minnesota we had central air, however I can only recall a handful of days that the air got turned on at the Schmidt house, if we were hot we could go in the basement, it was always cooler down there and there was a ping pong table and a tv.  Fast forward 25 years and I can hear my Dad coming out of me, if you are hot you can go down stairs to watch tv or ride your bike over to the pool.  Anyway I broke down and closed up the house, shut the shades and set the air to 78.  It is still much cooler than outside and with the fans on it isn’t bad and if I need it cooler I can always go downstairs to watch tv, or go to the frozen foods isle at the grocery store.  

No comments:

Post a Comment