Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 1 2 years and counting

Two years ago today we started with a new radio station Today’s Talk 1490.  I was hired as the morning guy and charged with making a show.  Here it is two years later and still loving it.  There were some growing pains, and some changes and swaps but after all said and done, I am pleased with the direction of things.  Those first few days were scary, I wasn’t sure if I had made the right decision but I do believe that I have.  I would like to take this moment to thank all that made this possible from Pat Smith, Deb Brague, and Tom Nankival to all the sales, programming, traffic and bookkeeping at the station, you can’t forget about the awesome front end people as well.  I have an awesome supportive family and friends that are second to none.  If not for all of the above and the countless others who have made these last two years the best ever, I thank you.   It is the guests that I have interviewed who have taught us and I can’t forget the best listeners anywhere.  Thanks for making this past two years so great and here is to 22 more years.  

No comments:

Post a Comment