Monday, July 14, 2014

Daily Dose of BS July 14 police

As a home owner I enjoy seeing the cops roam the neighborhoods.  But as a driver, I do not. I saw three police cars this morning and a sheriff’s car on my way into work.  In fact one of the cop cars was sitting at the end of my alley as I was turning out he did a y turn and ended up following me, he was on my tail for over a mile on three different streets, even though I was doing nothing wrong I had the feeling I was going to be pulled over, I wasn’t.  I really dislike when a cop is driving behind you cause you feel like any little deviation of the norm the light will be flipped on.  Ever wish you had ticket writing ability?  I often do, it is funny when you are minding your own business, any witnessing some stupid blatant disregard of the law there is never a police officer to see, and you want to step in to write it up.  I know I would like to write up a few tickets but would certainly never like to be a cop.  If you could write a ticket what would it be for?  

No comments:

Post a Comment