Thursday, March 29, 2012

Daily Dose of BS March 29


Hey could you do me a favor if you are reading this please “like” it I keep hearing from people saying that they read my Daily Dose of BS but never comment.  So if you’re reading this even if you don’t like it please “like” it.  The phenomenon of facebook is just that a phenomenon.  It is how people communicate, get their news, entertaining themselves and also kill time.   Facebook is the world’s biggest website and world’s largest collection of photos.  I spend way too much time updating this or uploading that.  It has also changed how we do our jobs, it has changed our views on things and how we perceive things, when I was growing up my parents taught me to not ask people to be your friends, if it was meant to be it will happen, but every day we get requests from this person and that person to be our friend on facebook.   I bet if you are on facebook that you have poked some people you don’t even know.  I know I have, and it isn’t even the 70’s.  The poking on facebook is harmless but what does it mean?  What does it mean to “poke” someone?  I am I going to get in trouble or get something broken?  Is it ok to poke a co-worker without getting written up, or can I poke a friend without getting in trouble from their spouse or significant other?  And what am I poking with?  Sometimes I am confused and think back to poking my brothers, with a stick.  That got me in trouble.  Has facebook changed your life or perception of life?  

No comments:

Post a Comment