Friday, March 16, 2012

Daily Dose of BS March 15

I was chewing gum yesterday and walking and then chewing gum and driving, talented I know. These are skills that most of us have mastered, I thought I was in the majority but apparently I can not chew gum and drive. When driving yesterday evening to a meeting I was enjoying the intense flavor of 5 rain gum when it happened, I looked away from the windshield and glanced out the side window at a motorcycle when all of a sudden the pain shot up and a tear welled in my eye. I drew blood, thank goodness I am a garlic lover and no vampires were around. The average 3200 psi bite of a human will pierce your lip and hurt like a found lego at night, or a stubbed toe. And once the lip surface is breached, look out ice water, coffee and every little flavorful morsel you indulge in, it will remind you of the unskilled bite you took. You would think a guy my age and my size would know how to chew gum.

No comments:

Post a Comment